Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ho, Ho, Ho

Lucky Rilyn and Ryder they already got to visit Santa!

I've been trying to hold off on Christmas stuff until after Thanksgiving because I LOVE Thanksgiving and hate when it's overshadowed by Christmas. However, sometimes you have to go with the world and give in...I can't deny the kids a visit from Santa at our local library and I can't deny myself a reason not to go to the mall (especially since the closest one is at least 30 minutes away) nor can I deny myself FREE (although really bad quality) photos.

So, off we headed to the library to say hi to Rilyn's favorite person right now.  She walked right in, yelled hi to him across the room, waited our turn, and then she walked right up to him and started talking.  But then Santa made the big mistake of talking back to her...tears well up in the eyes and she moves away.

But then Santa redeemed himself by telling her he's heard she gives the best hugs and her daddy called and said she should show Santa how good she hugs.  Ha, she has nothing to say when he says that so sure enough he gets a hug.  But of course the little stink won't look at the camera so no picture.

Rilyn is pretty obsessed with the idea of Santa right now, but when you ask her what she wants for Christmas she says, "umm nothing."

Ryder was just fine with Santa.  He likes any guy that looks like he could be a papa.  He walked right up to him and liked him even more when he gave them candy canes.  Such an easy going guy!

I wish I would have had my camera so the pictures wouldn't be IPhone quality, and I really wished Santa wouldn't have made me get in the picture!  But, now I'm having a really hard time not getting in the Christmas mood!  Last night I finished coordinating all our scripture advent activities and hoping we get to at least half of them!


trying to get Rilyn to come over






No comments:

Post a Comment