Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dog Park

This last Saturday we took Rilyn to the dog park for the first time.  We go to this dog park often as it is HUGE, and ends up being a great workout for the whole family.  I've been to a lot of dog parks in my life, and this one is by far the best.  Typically the dog parks are smaller fenced in areas with lots of dog poop and lots of dogs in a small area, which always ends in lots of fighting because the dogs all think they own it.  This dog park has no fence and is 125 acres of fun for Zoe and Porter.  Trixie does not join us on these trips...she would try to fight every dog that walks by her and looks at her wrong!

Anyways, it was a great Saturday and we look forward to taking Rilyn more often!  Here are some pics....





1 comment:

  1. Normally I would comment on how stinkin adorable Rilyn is...BUT I would also like to add that my heart is very soft for Porter and he is looking good these days! What a fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete