Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A visit from the family!

This last week my sister, dad, and nieces came down for a couple days. Every 3 months Natasha has to make the trek with Mashaela and MaKenna because they are both seen by doctors down here.
Mashaela has had diabetes since she was 4, and was not able to get adequate care in Billings so she meets with a doctor here every 3 months. Her last couple of appointments have gone very well and the doctor has been pleased with her sugar levels.
MaKenna has to come down to get a CT Scan on her lungs and a MRI on her foot to see if any more tumors show up. Praise the Lord all of her scans looked good again this time. It is always a very scary couple of weeks leading up to the scans. My dad came with my sister so she would have someone to drive with and he could see his newest granddaughter.
Selfishly, I love that my sister has to come down here every 3 months because then I get to see her and the kids! I love being an Auntie!
Here are some pics of the visit:

MaKenna changing a diaper

Playing with my Auntie

the girls

My papa

Celebrating good news with ice cream sundaes from Uncle Tyler

having some tummy time with cousin

getting loves from Mashaela

Ohh look at my pretty Easter basket from my Grandma Pitsch

girls, girls, girls

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time with family! And how AWESOME that MaKenna's test results are good! Praise God!

    Most importantly, can we dress up Rilyn as an Easter egg or a rabbit for Easter? Or some other embarrassing outfit? Please! She would be so cute.

    ReplyDelete