Monday, September 12, 2011

Girls Weekend

This weekend my mom and I decided to meet halfway in Casper Wy so she could see Rilyn and we could spend a little time together.  It's hard to get away for the weekend to see eachother with an 8 hour drive.  This was perfect because we could leave Saturday and come back Sunday.

We just walked around downtown, ate some yummy food, and grandma spoiled Rilyn tons!

We are so lucky to have such amazing grandparents for Rilyn. 

Here are some pics from the weekend.

Rilyn is crawling and gets into everything!


First pigtails





Obviously I was way more amused than Rilyn


crazy hair


this is what happens when you pick up a baby and your suitcase that you forgot to zip up

Yum road trip snacks....I had already eaten my candy bar

No comments:

Post a Comment