Saturday, April 21, 2012

15 months old and other happenings...

Rilyn is 15 months old today.  I say this every time but I swear she gets more and more fun.  I can't say I've loved any age the most it's been such an amazing experience to watch her grow and change month to month.  We have her 15 month check-up on Wednesday so until then here is a couple pictures...

We had a busy day with gardening and swimming and it was great just spending time as a family.  Sometimes in the craziness of the work week I feel like I don't really see her or Tyler and that is such a bummer.  We definitely try to make the most of the weekends!
I'm glad we got a couple things planted today.  We planted carrots, radishes, cabbage, and brussel sprouts. We are going to wait a couple more weeks and then plant pretty much every thing else.  We are kind of just winging it again.  I planned on being super organized with the garden this year, but honestly I just don't care that much I just want to play in the dirt!

And apparently so does Rilyn....



"Wait a minute...this dirt doesn't taste good, just like mommy and daddy told me!"


washing hands

getting sprayed by daddy...not her favorite moment  or mine since I got it too
Also...I am apparently huge all of a sudden and definitely pregnant!
26 weeks
We hope you also are having a great weekend and enjoying the ones you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment