Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Horses, Buggies, Papa, Oh my!

Rilyn, Ryder, and I took off for Montana early Monday morning.  The kids did amazing on the road trip.  Rilyn actually seemed to have fun on the road trip and was in a great mood the whole way.  Ryder only made me stop once to feed him so we made pretty good time. 



We stopped at my grandparent's house and stayed the night.  We got to hang out with our cousins, ride in the buggy, and feed the animals. Thanks for all the fun Grandma and Grandpa Herman!







We stopped at my other grandma's house on our way to Billings to have dinner so they could meet Ryder.  Thanks for dinner Grandma!


We got to Billings late Tuesday and Rilyn has been having lots of fun with her papa and cousins since then.  Ryder is loving all the attention, and I am enjoying lots of help with the kids. 


We love being in Montana but really miss Tyler while we are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment