Saturday, April 13, 2013

Easter 2013

We had a great time celebrating Easter this year!

Rilyn and Ryder were into the whole easter basket thing.  We tried to keep basket goodies to a minimum and most of what they received was stuff that I made including their baskets (spent a lot of time crafting in Mt also) or bought second-hand.  Also, I got away with no candy!  Which was a good thing because Rilyn ate more candy later in the day than she ever has in her short life combined!






Rilyn's baby carrier that I made with lots of help from my mom




While the kiddos and I were at church, the "easter bunny" hid some eggs full of goodies (again no candy) for both Rilyn and Ryder.






After naps we headed to Stacy and Jason's for a delicious dinner and another egg hunt for Rilyn.  She was sure spoiled!








1 comment:

  1. I think I am seeing a theme here...no candy?! Hooray! Love it.

    Such a fun Easter. You made it so special for them. And I love Rilyn's baby carrier!! Her cuteness kills me.

    ReplyDelete