Saturday, April 13, 2013

Trip Home and First Haircut

At the end of March, I took the kiddos and went home for a week and and a half for some quality grandma and grandpa time.  We spent a lot of time just relaxing and visiting.  Rilyn spent a lot of time at preschool with her friends and I was able to sleep a lot and eat more ice cream than one person should in a that short of a time span.

Just an FYI none of these pictures are in any kind of order and to be frank...I'm not taking the time to put them in order....



I got to sleep with Rilyn every night and it was wonderful

Rilyn watching the sunrise over Wyoming....we get an early start usually about 5 AM









sleepover with the cousins 



Rilyn also got her first haircut while we were in Montana.  I often get my haircut when I'm home because my mom so willing watches the kids for me and I love going back to a family friend that we've known for years for my haircut.  So it was special that this particular person got to cut Rilyn's hair for the first time.  Rilyn was very excited until we got there and then she changed her mind; however, after I got my haircut she decided it was okay and let Geneva trim her up.


1 comment:

  1. Cute! It was like Mommy-daughter spa day. I love seeing them with their cousins. So special :)

    ReplyDelete