Friday, October 3, 2014

A little Wrap-up from the Last Couple of Weeks

Sometimes Spiderman needs to take a break from saving people to use a real super power...nurse his baby.


Our children are obsessed with capes right now and will use anything in the house to create capes.


This boy is all smiles these days.


Rilyn and Ryder were doing their bible studies the other day...I'm just glad Rilyn remembered her coffee.




Ryder is ALWAYS practicing his dancing skills...



I love getting some boy time while Rilyn is hanging with Grandma.





I also pretty much held a miniature Tyler and miniature Jason the other day.  The both look so much like their dads!


We have a busy weekend planned, but it is busy with friends and family so that is always good.  So, I'm sure we will be updating soon!

2 comments:

  1. This whole post put a huge smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this sweet post! You are my mom-spiration for raising up my future babies to know Jesus. Their quiet times with "coffee" is the greatest thing I've ever seen. You are so legit, Anna!

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete