Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Cousin Fun

We've been so lucky lately to hang out with the Decker cousins.  We get to see Xander and Aebrynn quite often because they also hang out with grandma during the day.  When I work the first thing my kids ask me when they wake up, is if their cousins will be at grandma's.

Sawyer loves snuggling Aebrynn, which is kind of funny since he is usually more of a bully.
I guess he knows he has to take care of his little girl cousin.  I'm guessing he won't let anyone
mess with her.

Henry was in town a month or so ago and we got to spend a couple hours with him.  It's always fun to see him and Sawyer together since they are so close in age.  I can't wait to watch them as they get older.  Hopefully they will be best buds.



I love the look Henry is giving Sawyer.
He always looks at him like this...just waiting for Sawyer's next move.


We also got to have Xan and Aebrynn over here for a day and the kids loved having them join us. We did preschool, played with every toy we have, and played outside.  We even painted.  I may have been a little crazy to paint with 5 kids 4 and under, but it worked out fine.  Also, grandma Decker is seriously the best because as much as I loved having them I couldn't do it all day as often as she does!










Zoe was pretty sure it was her job to watch Aebrynn all day!  She never left her side.

                                      

Of course, we've been able to hang with the newest cousin lately too and Rilyn jumps right in for snuggles.




We have the best of both worlds.  Awesome older cousins to look up to on my side and younger or same age cousins to be best buds with on Tyler's side.  Couldn't have worked out any better!





1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the cousins our kiddos have!! I love Abie's HUGE eyes in that one picture and how much Sawyer loves her. So so sweet.

    ReplyDelete