Saturday, July 2, 2016

April Moments

Porter turned a year older.  Ha I can never remember how old he is but I think he is 11 now.  Getting old that dog.


Cute little dude napping after a hike with mama.


Always trying to fit some quiet time in.  Never seems to happen, but he was happy for awhile coloring with me.



Bike rides and swims





Always lots of reading



Mom's old paper dolls on a snowy day.



Daddy keeping true to his promises of throwing them in the snow when they don't obey or talk back.  You can tell which kid that will work with.



Lots of cooking



Cupcakes and swings



All dressed up for church with grandparents and cousins





Popsicles when it wasn't snowing.



Planting seeds




Ryder being his typical goofball self




Great views trying to get my steps in on a cold, snowy, and muddy day






1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL Sawyer in goggles and poor Ryder white washed.

    PS I really like the new blog design! It's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete