Wednesday, October 27, 2010

28 Weeks...

We are 28 weeks pregnant!  We had our 28 week check up yesterday and it went great.  I have gained a whole wopping 10 lbs but I'm measuring 27 inches so that's perfect.  The baby's heart rate was 150. 

We have been stocking up on cloth diapers and I should have enough for the newborn stage.

The crib is all set up and we got a dresser yesterday.

So, really we just need a baby now, but I am definitely ok waiting another 12 or 13 or 14 weeks.  However much time this baby needs. 

I have pictures of the baby room and my exciting cloth diaper stash.  I can't help but show it off they are so darn cute, but I'm spending the rest of the week in Montana so pictures will have to come later. 

Interesting fact I learned today:  all I need to do is push and the baby will come out of my ho ha.  I learned that from a 4 year old. 

Also...HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN :)  We had fun celebrating in the mountains last weekend and will have to post some pictures of that soon too! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm so excited for you and feel very privileged to have gotten my first "fist bump" from that baby of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete