Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

I love Halloween!  It is by far one of my favorite holidays...well I guess I really love them all.  Tyler surprised me with a pumpkin to carve when he picked me up from the airport, which to a very hormonal pregnant woman was enough to make me cry.  Yep, it was embarrassing but I cried.  I cried because he bought a pumpkin and he loves me.  Yep, it's embarrassing that I'm even writing this.  So, we dressed up the dogs (I dressed up the dogs), we carved a pumpkin with an amazingly huge mouth, and now we are roasting pumpkin seeds.  Maybe the dogs will be spared next year when I have a baby to dress up, but I really doubt it.  It was also fun to see the kids in their Halloween costumes.  I wish I could have stayed for trick-or-treating, but it will be time to go back to work tomorrow.

MaKenna as a southern belle. 
 Mashaela is Cleopatra with her friend Bobby Jo
Isaiah is Yoda without a mask.  He is not super happy about wearing a costume.
Cyrus as you know who....
My first attempt.....
Tyler "fixing" my pumpkin

I'm almost as big as a pumpkin!!
Trixie is a pig with a tutu


 
Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment