Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fuel

We're over 30 weeks now, and it's awesome, but there's one thing that has been happening lately that makes me more excited than anything.

Previously, I was convinced that my soon to be bad azzy kid hated my guts.  It was kind of hard to deal with since I haven't even had to punish him/her yet, or tell him/her that his emo girlfriend/boyfriend was ugly.

The child would be sitting there (in the womb) partying and letting Anna know it, but the second I would put my hand on her belly the child would quit moving.

You know how little kids shut their eyes when they are getting in trouble, thinking that if they can't see the punisher, the punisher can't see them?  That's exactly how I felt with the kid, almost like he/she was thinking that if I never felt movement, I'd be convinced there wasn't anything in there.

Well either the kid ran out of room (more likely), or decided it was time to get into my good graces (less likely), but every time I touch my sexy wife's belly it's like a Metallica concert.

I'm not even kidding.  The movements are so hardcore that I either laugh out loud, or worry for the innards of my woman!

The only thing I can picture is my kid headbanging in there Metallica style.

Give me fuel
Give me fire
Give me that which I desire

Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment