Monday, August 15, 2011

A good day? I think so...

We are so lucky to have all the people we have watching Rilyn.  Two days in particular are especially awesome because I get to spend a couple more hours a day with her.  On Mondays and Wednesdays we don't have to make the commute to grandma and grandpas so we have some extra time.  Don't get me wrong...we LOVE that Rilyn gets to go to grandmas 3 days a week, but it is still so hard to be away from her for so long.  Even if she is getting lots of love during that time.
Today Aunt Stacey had Rilyn so I got to spend my morning do this....



Eating breakfast with my girl while drinking some delicious coffee and enjoy some yummy fruit.  I think coffee is always better when I don't have to drink it out of my travel mug.

And then this afternoon I got to do this....



Go spend the afternoon at the park with my baby, hunky husband, and our good friends.

A good life?  Uh....duh!  I think so.

In other news....
Rilyn has a little tooth!  I can't see it mainly because she clamps down every time I try to look but you can definitely feel it.

Also, she is starting to get into everything!  Why buy toys when you have laundry baskets....






1 comment: