Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Zoo Trip

Today Rilyn and I went to the zoo with Diana and Joaquin.  We got a membership for Christmas from my grandparents (THANK YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA) so we decided to take advantage of it before I went back to work and while we had some decent January weather.

The weather didn't turn out as nice as I hoped, but still was manageable for January.  There weren't many people at the zoo which is so nice when pushing a stroller, and the animals were amazing.

Rilyn really liked the animals and could spot them pretty well.  The first half of the zoo was great...the 2nd half we sort of had to rush through because she was bringing out the rager in her.   I'm still not sure what upset her, but she was cranky and wanted nothing to do with the stroller, animals, food, or even me holding her.

I'm excited to visit the zoo often this year.  It's really nice knowing you don't have to see it all in one day because I can go back whenever I want for free!  Plus, the zoo is really close to us and that makes the trip so much more doable.

Here are some pics from the trip!





I also thought I would throw in these pictures of Rilyn playing peek-a-boo.  I just love that toothy grin.  She does have 8 teeth now!

Peek

A

Boo
 



Oh and Carly...I so know you are commenting on the hat so let's hear it!


2 comments:

  1. HA! You knew it before I even said it-she looks ADORABLE! The zebra print is so appropriate for the zoo :) Man, I love her-can she wear the hat again this Friday for me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep she can wear whatever you want...I'll let you dress her :)

    ReplyDelete