Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Tongue

I could just sit and stare at Rilyn all day.  Really I just can't get over how cute she is and how much I love her!  So, I just had to laugh and take some pictures of "the tongue"  whenever she is thinking or concentrating really hard she sticks her little tongue out so cute.  Of course it is only something a mom would notice and brag about.


The other super cute things she does is hoard this little blue blanket looking thing in her hand.  It is actually  a rag to clean electronics that I didn't know we even had.  We keep it in a little basket with remotes and stuff and she finds it everyday, hides behind the couch, and uses it as a lovey.  What a knuckle head!
 We are still enjoying this gorgeous weather!

Rilyn's new favorite trick is trying to put her shoes on which means you better be ready to go outside NOW! Of course she doesn't quite know that you only need 1 pair of shoes on at a time.




Oh and Happy Birthday Stacey!  We can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg Rilyn looks SOOOO big in the pics where she is walking. Go big girl!!

    I think she needs Aunt Carly love/a spankin soon :)

    ReplyDelete