Monday, June 24, 2013

Home Sweet Home

The first week of May the kids and I headed to Montana for some grandma and papa time.  It's nice having a teacher's schedule still so I have time off of my very part-time job to go to Montana.

It was a laid back kind of visit, which was perfect.

My mom and I took the kids to a summer festival one afternoon.  Rilyn was pretty happy to play the kiddie games and eat as much junk food as she could.





Ryder just enjoyed the sights and sounds from the carrier.



The kids spent a lot of time with their cousins, playing outside, and having fun at the splash park with their daycare buddies.










I got to nap with the kids a lot (always my most favorite part of vacation).



Ryder learned to pull himself up.


And we got to spend a day on Papa's boat.  My parents also just bought a camper so the kids had fun playing in that.  Both the kids really liked the boat.  Rilyn was a little unsure at first but by the end we were all pretty tired of "going faster" since that's all she wanted to do.











 We had lots of fun and already miss our nightly ice cream with papa and grandma and our naps!


No comments:

Post a Comment