Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ordinary Moments

Sometimes during the day I just want to remember the most ordinary of moments before I know they pass, just as most moments with babies.  I wish I could remember those boring, nothing out of the ordinary days at home with the kids more and the moments that make me smile.  Like how Rilyn hugs and kisses everyone and thing in the house with so much genuine love all day or Ryder thinking he can hide under the exersaucer and get into things he shouldn't (because apparently we can't see him under the exersaucer) or even the way Rilyn chews her food.  Yep, I'm a crazy mom but I love watching her chew crunchy things like carrots.  I'm entertained the whole time.

One of those moments is Ryder and his feet.  Both kids are very animated when they eat and Ryder is usually so excited that he has his toes pushed up against the highchair tray the whole time he is eating.  For some reason it makes me smile so I want to try and remember that moment!





And of course Rilyn wanted a picture of her feet too!


Maybe I will start posting more of those ordinary moments that probably no one else finds amusing because really those are the moments that make being a mom so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment