Saturday, September 6, 2014

Catch Up Post

I can't believe summer is almost over at least it is up here...crisp fall air and the leaves are changing colors already!  The last month has been busy with lots of fun and I haven't manage to blog about any of it.  I love all the seasons but I'm not ready to let summer go.  It obviously went way to fast with having a little boy enter our world at the beginning and with summer ending a little earlier up here than most places.

Sawyer is a smiling and laughing boy most of the time



Nothing beats a parade in the summer




This is what I've been doing during church for the past 4 months...snuggling my boy in the nursing room

Rilyn got to go to Build-a-Bear for a birthday...it might be her most favorite place ever




 Ha ha sibling rivalry

Hanging with the newest cousin at the park





Weekend morning snuggles


 Walks in rain boots after a rainy morning




More snuggles...pretty sure this girl never gets tired of snuggling her brother

Ryder moved to a big boy bed!  First night was a little rough...second night they both were asleep within minutes.


Getting so big!


2 comments:

  1. Sawyer looks SO much like Rilyn to me when she was little. Glad you guys are having such a fun season!

    ReplyDelete