Sunday, March 29, 2015

Loves

While we were in Montana, the kids got to play with and love on so many people in their family.  We didn't get to see everyone this time, but it seems like we always get to spend time with someone special.

Obviously, they get to spend lots of time with my parents, sister, and their first cousins.  I also realized I got very few pictures this time.  I didn't get one of Mashaela or Cyrus.  Next time, I will have to do better.







They also got to spend an afternoon with my Uncle and Aunt and their 3 amazing kids.  Second cousins are so much fun! My favorite part of these pictures is the footwear selections.  The kids were all playing outside (in the country) and not one of them had on "real" shoes.  We have snowboots, socks, bare feet, slippers, and crocks.  Ha...so cute.




My favorite part about these pictures is this adorable puppy riding happily in the back with these crazy drivers.




My Grandma Connie also came up for a couple visits and both Rilyn and Ryder really enjoyed giving her lots of hugs and loving on her all through dinner.  It's so great that they get to spend time with their great grandparents just like I was able to do as a kid.


The kids love spending time with all their daycare friends and have really grown up with most of the kiddos my mom has.  It's going to be so sad when a couple go off to school next year.  Rilyn will definitely miss her buddies.  Ryder gets a couple more years with his though.  Rilyn also got to have a sleepover with her "best" daycare friend.  It was Rilyn's first official sleepover and the girls we so excited.  This particular family has been going to my mom's daycare for 13 years so really they are more like family to us.  



We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment