Monday, February 20, 2017

Meeting Fynn

We got home from the birth center at about 5 AM.  Tyler got me settled in bed and we both fell asleep for a couple hours.  Tyler woke up about 7 and started getting ready for the kids.  We knew once they found out Fynn was born Grandma Decker wouldn't be able to keep them at her house.  So, we talked to them after breakfast and told them the news. They were obviously so excited.  They had breakfast and headed home.

They all instantly loved their brother.

                                       
                                     
                                       










The next couple of weeks, I was taken such good care of by Tyler.  He was off of work and took care of everything.  I literally laid in bed and took care of Fynn. It was so nice to focus on healing and getting to know this precious baby.  The kids all adjusted well, and although, they missed having their mommy around I think they really enjoyed daddy time.  They really are amazing kids and did so well with being quiet and obeying through a big transition.  After those initial two weeks, I think we were all ready to get back to a routine except having Tyler go back to work.  He could just stay home forever, wouldn't that be nice??

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new addition. I love checking in on your blog every now and again to see how your family is growing! ( Sibyl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Sibyl! I'd love to catch up with you too! Shoot me your email ( I don't think I have it) and we can catch up! I obviously won't publish it here :)

    ReplyDelete