Monday, April 11, 2011

Apparently I am a hateful person...go figure...


Rilyn does love taking big dumps...thanks Aunt Kristin...I HATE cleaning up the big dumps

Rilyn loves watching sports with daddy..I HATE Rilyn watching TV
Rilyn has taken a bottle for Grandma Decker, daddy, Aunt Kristin, and Aunt Stacey...I HATE Rilyn taking a bottle because it means I have to go back to work soon
Zoe loves all of Rilyn's toys...I HATE picking dog hair out of my baby's mouth...Zoe doesn't understand that blanket is to try to keep some of the dog hair off the baby

Aunt Kristin took Rilyn for her first jog...thanks for the much needed break...I HATE exercise :) Not really but sort of....
Rilyn has started sucking on a pacifier..sort of....I HATE carrying those carseats around.  They are so darn heavy!
Rilyn obviously loves her Uncle Ryan....I HATE that Rilyn ate all the chocolate see the wrappers in her hand?
Rilyn is trying to learn how to suck her thumb....there is nothing I HATE about this picture...I have a sleeping baby I LOVE sleeping babies plus she is also giving me the peace sign....

Rilyn and I are headed to Montana tomorrow for her first plane ride.  Wish me luck, I'm not concerned about flying with a baby I'm nervous about flying with Rilyn the Rager.  We might be the most hated on our flight.

1 comment:

  1. "I hate that Rilyn ate all the chocolates..."
    hahaha!! Anna you are ridiculous, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete