Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rilyn's First Flight

Yesterday Rilyn and I flew to Montana to spend a few days with my family.  I was pretty nervous flying. I actually woke up at 3:30 and never went back to sleep.  Everything went pretty well and Rilyn seems to have enjoyed her first flight and all the attention.  I really wanted her to eat on take off and landing to help her ears, and her and I planned it pretty well but of course our flight was delayed so she ate while we were waiting to take off.  She cried during take off and landing but slept while we were in the air. 

My family is really enjoying loving on her and I am ready for some much needed relaxation.  I even went and got my hair cut yesterday...well more like chopped off.  Here are some pics from our flight.

Oh and we really really really miss you daddy!!!!

Yes, I know the wings are upside down...I was tired :)

The kids waiting for us to drive us to Grandmas....see Mashaela's poor feet...she had part of her toenails removed yesterday

A nap after all that traveling


1 comment:

  1. Post a picture of your new haircut!!! What a rockstar momma you are Anna!

    ReplyDelete