Monday, May 21, 2012

16 months old

Today Rilyn turned 16 months old!  We haven't posted in awhile but she's been up to a lot...she is a busy girl!

I have 3 days of work left and I can't wait for our summer to began.  I plan on just having as much fun with her as I can until this baby comes.

We are loving every second of being her parents.  She is getting easier every step of the way and makes us laugh more now than ever.

She loves to talk on the phone to Grandma Pitsch who will literally sit on the phone and talk to her until I've heard enough and make them both hang up.  It is serious business for Rilyn as you can tell...


She loves to be outside soaking up the sun...




She loved cooking me breakfast on Mother's Day with daddy and making me the happiest mom in the world with her hugs and kisses....



She loves pushing random things around in her stroller like popcorn....
She loves snuggling up to Uncle Ryan to help him feel better....
She loves playing the IPAD....
 She loves eating Jello in the bathtub like Tyler did when he was little....

She loves dressing herself....
And we just love her....Happy 16 months Rilyn!



No comments:

Post a Comment