Monday, September 24, 2012

Pretend Play

This last week did Rilyn not only start playing with toys she also has started some pretend play.  She has never been much of a toy kid.  So, I was kind of surprised when she started some pretend play this last week too.  She likes to feed everyone in the house with her "meals" and play mommy.  I've been taking lots of video because it is just too cute.  She is very serious with her baby and shushes it A LOT.

It's also neat seeing her model everything we do.  Unless of course we shouldn't be doing it.  Ha, I really need to watch what I'm doing now because she is picking up on everything!


And of course a little video of the boy...


1 comment:

  1. I need more Ryder snuggles very soon!!!

    Rilyn is so stinkin smart. Love her!

    ReplyDelete