Monday, June 8, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend 2015

My parents came down for Memorial Day weekend, and we were all excited to spend some time without much planned and time to just hang out and enjoy eachother.  I also realized I took very few pictures this trip, which is very unlike me.

One day we went to the Wildlife Experience.  I hadn't been there since I've had kids so I was excited to take the munchkins.  We went to an IMax and it was all of the kids' first experience with a movie theater.  They were thrilled to watch a movie with special glasses while eating popcorn.  We saw a film on animals of Africa and it was pretty good.  We got lucky and Sawyer fell asleep so I was even able to sit through the whole thing.




We also spent a lot of time hanging out in the backyard and just visiting.  My parents both had fun jumping with the kids on the trampoline.





Sawyer got a water/sand table for his birthday from my parents and all 3 kids have spent many hours making mud.



My parents left Sunday after dinner so Monday we packed a picnic lunch and went for a hike here in Larkspur.  We are so lucky to live so close to some beautiful hiking trails.  Both Rilyn and Ryder did really well and never complained about being tired but they were definitely wiped when we were done.  The weather was perfect for a hike!







1 comment:

  1. Hikes on Memoriall Day are such a great way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete