Sunday, June 21, 2015

When Daddy is Away it's Time to Play

A little while ago, Tyler had a boys weekend up in the mountains to celebrate Chris's upcoming wedding.  I decided to plan all kinds of fun things to keep the kids busy and to keep me sane.  Even though we had tons of fun it may have been a little overboard.  I guess there is a thing as too much fun.

On Friday the kids and I met up with our mom's group and hung out at the park all morning.  Sawyer was super fussy the whole time and sure enough woke up with a pretty high fever that, even after some medicine, took the whole night to kick.  The older two and I managed through with our first homemade popsicles of the summer.




Our library had it's summer kick off party.  We spent the morning with lots of construction truck fun. Besides a fun story-time we got to do stuff like climb on a digger!





Face-Painting was probably the most favorite part of the kick-off.






And decorated hard hats



We also met our friends Shannon, Payton, and Grant at a park and went and had dinner.  Kole was also up in the mountains so it was a perfect time for us ladies to get together with the kids.  The place we ate had a great playroom and the kids got to make their own pizzas.  They had tons of fun and it was nice for us to catch up.







I was so tired by the end of the weekend.  I love doing all these fun things with the kids but I may have over scheduled us a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment