Sunday, May 22, 2011

May Ramblings

Until further notice, ramblings are all you get.  I just don't have it in me to compose a fluid blog.  There will be no beginning, no middle, and it will end when I want it to.

Added to the approved nickname list:  Sugar Lips.

There's no good story about how it came to be.  One day, I just said "Good Morning Sugar Lips" and it stuck.  It's providence.  Plus, for me, it's so close to Thunder Lips, AKA Hulk Hogan, I get a little chuckle everytime I say it (Rocky IV Reference).

In a previoius post I mentioned that we didn't have an embaressing reason why Megan puts up with Clint.  I was reminded of one, probably the best, so here it goes.

Megan, did you always dream of getting with a man that would intentionally get tazed?  And after he was tazed, did you always dream of massaging his calve muscles?

Boom Roasted.

Anna went caffeine free during pregnancy, and pretty much through Rilyn's first 4 months.  The couple times she wanted some so bad she could taste it always resulted in one fussy baby.

Until now.  Anna's body has began processing caffeine in a way that it doesn't cross into breast milk.  I just wish she would say "My body is literally processing caffeine in a way no other human ever has".

It's that, or our chunky 4 month old isn't as affected by it anymore.

Rilyn also has decided that one of her favorite things to do is smack me around.  Seriously.  At 1 in the morning I'll wake up to getting smacked in the back.  I roll over, notice that her left arm (closest to Anna), unrestricted by any blankets, is not moving.

Her right arm meanwhile is flailing away.  On my back.  So I'll put her back to sleep, roll over, and 10 minutes later, whack, whack, whack.

She only prefers the back when my face is out of reach.  If it's close enough, she gropes my face like a blind person.  What she's actually doing is getting me in the right position, because as soon as I'm right where she wants me, I get a big smack...right in the face. 

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment