Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

What a great and busy weekend!  I actually didn't have my camera with me most of the time so we don't have pictures of everything but here is what we did:

Friday -
Rilyn and I found a tree and hung out outside with Porter.  She loves just laying in the sun and looking up at the sky. 
Kristin and I went out Friday night and had a little Indian food.  It was super yummy and Tyler got to have some daddy time with Rilyn.  Kristin and I have been friends forever now (15 years ish) and it is so great just to sit and talk for hours.  It was really nice without a baby needing attention.  I needed some best friend time!


Saturday -
We had our Bradley class reunion.  There were 2 other families that took the natural childbirth classess with us, and it was great to meet the little ones.  Everyone from the class was able to have a natural childbirth and we shared our amazing birth stories.  By the time I remembered to take a picture the babies were all fussy and sleepy so maybe next time I will get pictures.

Around 3:00 PM, Kristin surprised me with some mimosas and a birthday surprise!  She took me to get a pedi and mani, and then took me to my favorite restaurant, Watercourse http://watercoursefoods.com/.   It is all vegetarian/vegan and is delicious!  Waiting for me was Stacey, Diana, and Carly, with presents and birthday hats!  It was awesome to have a dinner with all my friends and celebrate.  I am one lucky girl!  It was the first night out I really had since having Rilyn and I was very disappointed to throw out the milk I had pumped because according to the test strips there was too much alcohol in the milk...opps :)  I will post pics once Kristin sends them to me.  It was a great night....thank you friends!

Sunday -
We had Carly's graduation party.  We had nice weather and enjoyed Stacey's amazing backyard. 
Those Decker's sure like to mess with my baby's hair!

Trying out the new swing

Carly just had to try the Moby Wrap...and she loved it!  Looks pretty natural on her huh?

Then today....we went to the dog park, had a picnic, and took a nap!  It was a great day!  And I didn't have my camera with me at all...so no pics :(

I'm so excited to spend lots of time with friends and family this summer...I bet it's a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment