Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day

We had a great weekend celebrating Mother's Day.  Tyler made sure the whole weekend was super special and treated me like a queen.  I am one lucky lady to have not only the cutest daughter ever, but be married to the sweetest man!
On Saturday, I got to sleep in...hallelujah.  We then went to breakfast, I napped with Rilyn, and we had an awesome dinner with the other Deckers (Ryan and Carly).  They have a super cute apartment and we go to try out Ryan's new never been used before grill.
On Sunday, Stacey and I went to church and we met all the Decker's at her house for lunch.  Megan and Clint brought me some gorgeous flowers and we all got to drool over Rilyn.  Tyler also made me a cute little slide show that made me cry just a little.  Here is a link to that if you would like to tear up a little also.

http://marketing.remaxdesigncenter.com/73/84373/1472316/1472316.swf

And here are some pictures for you to enjoy!













1 comment:

  1. can anyone appreciate that both rilyn and my hair is sticking up all crazy in that first pic??? like aunt like niece.

    and anna you ARE the best momma!! beer bottle teething rings + mohawked baby hair = a good momma :)

    ReplyDelete