Thursday, June 16, 2011

Breckenridge

This last Sunday we traveled up to Breck to celebrate our 2 year anniversary.  It was a great first family vacation, and we got to spend lots of time together.  Although, really Tyler and I probably could have benefited from some time alone to celebrate.  I think so we will take advantage of Tyler's family and do something just the two of us....of course the problem now is finding the time since we have plans every weekend until the end of July!
I can't believe it has only been 2 years.  I feel like Tyler and I have always been together and don't remember a time when I didn't have him by my side.  I look forward to him coming home every day and love watching him be a father to Rilyn.  The last two years have definitely been hard but they have also been the best two years of my life.  We are now struggling with finding time for eachother and being husband and wife and not just Rilyn's parents.  Tyler is definitely better at it than I am, but I know as she gets older I will be able to fulfill my role as wife just as I do as a mother.  Tyler still makes me laugh every day and is the most handsome stud I know. 
Tyler Ray Decker - I love you more every day....just like our song "I thought I loved you then" it amazes me how much more I can love you.  You are my whole life, thanks for loving me! 

Just in case you need a reminder from our day 2 years ago here is the link to our song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AtaZ_NU_tU&NR=1

Here are some pics from our trip






And we also need to say a happy late birthday to Grandma Pitsch....her birthday was on the 13th....we love you!


1 comment:

  1. Is it just me or does Rilyn look EXTRA cute in these pics?! That naughty baby :)

    ReplyDelete