Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all those special dads in our life!  We are so blessed to have so many near and far to celebrate today! 

I have to say a special happy Father's Day to my own dad!  I wish I could spend it with you, but since I am not in Montana  I hope mom and Tasha are taking you out to do something fun or leaving you at home in your recliner to relax!  Whatever it is you most want!

I love you dad!


And of course I want to say happy Father's Day to Tyler!  I hope you realize how amazing and special you are to us on your first Father's Day!  Rilyn is so lucky to have you as her daddy and I cherish every moment watching the two of you!  Being a dad is so natural to you....you were meant to be a dad.  The way you look at Rilyn melts my heart and I k now she is going to have many great memories of your times together.  We both love you so much!

Happy Father's Day to all you amazing dads out there....Jocko, Grandpa Herman, Darren, Uncle Lamont, Uncle Allen....the list could go on and on!  We celebrate you all today!

No comments:

Post a Comment