Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Break

I am incredibly blessed to have a job in which I get tons of time off!  This last week I had the whole week off for our fall break and Rilyn and I took a little road trip to see Grandma and Papa. 
I didn't take that many pictures which is weird for me, but I got sick and we did a lot of just hanging out which was really nice!

 We had lots of fun at the pumpkin patch with the cousins












See the bow in Rilyn's hair?  It was my mom's when she was little...oh I am totally in love with it and my hoarding grandmother for actually keeping it!

Isaiah trying to sit on the pumpkin (which was obviously a little too small)



We had lots of fun playing at Grandma's daycare


MaKenna made Rilyn Mickey Mouse pancakes...she can also make caterpillars and lady bugs!



We had lots of fun even traveling
Eating breakfast halfway through in Casper

Yep, Rilyn got to eat at McDonalds...I'm a little disappointed but really it's Casper, Wy where else are we going to eat.  And she didn't get a happy meal...just oatmeal and mommy got a coffee!

And when we got home...I got to enjoy my new toys....not 1 but 2 new vacuums.  Hey, when you have a crawling/climbing/practically running baby and 3 dogs you have to be able to clean the floors! And stairs :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment