Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

How much fun to celebrate Rilyn's first Halloween!

I love Halloween anyways because the kids at school are so excited and there are a lot of fun things to do with pumpkins, candy, fall, etc...today at school we decorated cookies and the kids LOVED it!  Of course, it was a challenge trying to explain to them that they couldn't eat the cookie until they decorated it and only about half of the cookies actually got decorated but nonetheless it was fun.  My students have always been the most excited about cookies and often it is one of the few words they can say...too much fun!

Anyways.....

I love Halloween!  A bottle of wine, some pizza ( I was too lazy to make my pumpkin risotto), and really cute kids!  Rilyn had a lion costume but she did not love having it on.  However, when I was having her look in the mirror with it on she laughed and then I showed her how to roar and she imitated me :)  She is imitating so much right now and can say, "mama, dada, hi, and Zoe Zoe"

She liked looking at the other kids in their costumes, but did not like giving our candy away and really I can't blame her!

Holidays are going to be so much fun!















No comments:

Post a Comment