Sunday, July 22, 2012

18 Months Old - Pics

Yesterday Rilyn turned 18 months old.  I can't believe it's been a year and half since we brought her home and became parents.  Time has sure flown by!  We go to the pediatrician this week to get stats so I will do another post with that info.  I just thought I would put up some pictures in case the baby makes an appearance before than and I end up not getting to it.
wearing her goggles in the bubble room at the museum

Rilyn's first painting...2nd attempt...the first attempt the paint was in her mouth within seconds

loving on dogs at the pretend vet clinic at the museum

Tyler and I enjoying the view from our deck while getting a window estimate...see the deer?

a close up of our neighbor friend
And of course I was not prepared and took pictures after dinner so Rilyn is a mess but she's 18 months old and always a mess :)


1 comment: