Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beach Day

Today we spent the afternoon at Cherry Creek State Park and let Rilyn play on the beach for the first time.  She had so much fun and loved everything about the beach...sand, water, and food.

We thought she might be a little afraid of the water but nope the total opposite.  She was trying to lay face down in the water while the waves washed over her.

It was a great day and we loved spending our time as a family of 3.  It's bittersweet to me that we may not have another outing as a family of 3.  I never thought I would be so content with our little family considering I would love a large family (say 6 plus kids)....I'm pretty sure we will stay under that number though :).  But, it's just reassuring to know that however many kids we have it doesn't really matter because I will absolutely love and cherish the family God decides is right for us!

Rilyn exploring the water for the first time







No comments:

Post a Comment