Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a relaxing, family-filled, and full Thanksgiving.  Carly and Ryan again hosted and we were spoiled with everyone's favorite dishes, lots of yummy pie, and good conversation.  Plus, I always love the holidays so I have an excuse to dress up the kiddos!

Watching the parade 



Ryder and Grandpa

Ryder getting snuggles from grandma


Our family photo


We are thankful for so much this year!  However, I've never been a fan of the idea of just taking one day a year and giving thanks.  Almost every day I wake up and thank God for all the blessings in our life.  They are abundant and deserve to be recognized every day!!!

We have amazing, supportive families that LOVE our children, a beautiful home, the opportunity for me to be home with Rilyn and Ryder, 3 pesky dogs, eachother, friends that care for us like family does, and of course Rilyn and Ryder who steal our hearts every single day!




1 comment: