Tuesday, September 28, 2010

24 Weeks....

So, we had our 24 week appointment today and it went well.  The baby's heartbeat was 160, so it seems to be leaning towards a girl :)  Don't tell Tyler!  And the best news....I gained some weight a whole whopping 3 1/2 lbs.  I was supposed to gain 4, but considering as of 4 weeks ago I had gained a total of 3 lbs that's pretty good.  Hey I can eat as much candy and drink as many Icees as they need me to, I'm not complaining.
We also started getting the nursery taped so Tyler can't paint with the help of his amazing wonderful sister :)  Thanks Stacey! 
                                                                      10 weeks
                                                                     12 weeks
                                                                   24 weeks

                                                 the nursery waiting to be painted....

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you guys had a blog or that you were pregnant?! Congrats, I am so happy for you guys, what a lucky little one! Even if she's named Ryder ;)

    Hope all is well, we'd love to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete