Sunday, September 5, 2010

Some clarifying comments

1) The meltdown today consisted of these comments.

I spent too much money on bras yesterday!!!
I don't know what kind of diapers to get!!!

2) There is no chance this pregnancy results in a girl. His name will be Ryder, your panties just melted reading his name, and yes, he is as good looking as his name sounds.

3) The birth center = no pain meds...100% natural. I may or may not be reconsidering.

4) I just watched Trixie wipe her butt on the floor. Interesting fact...she goes back and smells the poo trail.

5) This will probably be my first and last post.

Tyler

1 comment:

  1. LOL...I had a meltdown over spending too much money on groceries. I called Matt in tears, apologizing for spending so much. Perhaps Matt and Tyler need to start a support group. :)
    -Alisha

    ReplyDelete