Sunday, September 12, 2010

I know this much is true

So I'm watching Rocky IV for at least the 60th time this morning and had these realizations.

1)  If this isn't a good sign for the upcoming Broncos season I don't know what is.

2)  You know how in The Princess Bride Inigo Montoya says "My name is Inigo Montoya...You killed my father...Prepare to die"?  Kendall wishes that Rocky would have said "My name is Rocky Balboa...You killed my black friend...Prepare to die".

3)  For a minute I started feeling bad for Drago.  Rocky has been knocked down by my count 11 times.  No TKO?

4)  Then I realized that Drago is just a communist and didn't feel bad at all.

5)  Rocky for sure ended the cold war.

6)  In the 3rd round Drago started refusing water which probably resulted in major dehydration culminating in Rocky being able to knock him out...thus ending the cold war.

7)  You're all heart Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment