Friday, February 10, 2012

Week Re-cap and 16 weeks!

Well it is Friday and we are super happy about that here at the Decker household.  No real amazing plans for the weekend just some hanging out at the house to get stuff done and some Decker family time later on Sunday.
This week was a recovery week from all the snow and sickness that engulfed us last weekend.

Last Saturday Rilyn ended up with a 104 degree fever, in which Tyler and I ended up waking up every couple hours to make sure it was going down.  We were definitely more affected by it than Rilyn!  Sunday morning as I rocked her she ended up breaking it around 6:00 AM.  She was still super tired and just loved on me for another couple hours on the couch, which was actually so nice!  The rest of the day she recovered and so did Tyler and I.

Unfortunately we were able to dig out of the snow and had to go to work on Monday, but it sure was pretty while it was around.  I really loved being "snowed" in for the weekend with just my handsome hubby and little girl!

On Wednesday we had our 16 week appointment at the birth center.  It was pretty low key and just seems super easy this time around.  We were able to hear the heart beat which was fun since last time we couldn't.  It was 150.  I've also lost 4 lbs since our last appointment.  Go figure...it sure would be nice to lose weight when I'm not pregnant!  I'm sure I will gain it back soon just like I did with Rilyn.  Rilyn stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Decker which was so nice for us because we got to focus on this little one growing inside me.  Something we really never do.  I'd forget I am pregnant most days if it wasn't for the never ending protein I'm shoving in my mouth!

We hope everyone has a great weekend!



putting on daddy's shoes

coloring a Valentine's picture with mama



hoping Zoe takes the fever away


Zoe was wiped out from the fever night too!



One of the many icicles hanging off our garage


1 comment:

  1. Yay for your appointment!!! That is so exciting to hear the heartbeat :) I am locking in my guess of the baby being a girl!

    So glad Rilyn is feeling better!!

    Great pics, too :)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete