Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Very Minion Halloween

We celebrated Halloween in Montana this year and it was a very fun candy filled day.  Between Rilyn and Ryder we ended up with more candy than I thought imaginable. The best part of the day was probably listening to Rilyn say trick-or-treat because she the way she pronounces it is frick-or-freat.  And so we happened to do a lot of frickin freating!

Grandma Decker found a minion tutu awhile back and since Despicable Me is one of Rilyn's favorite movies we all decided to go as minions.  Ryder really just does anything Rilyn does so it made costumes very easy this year.  I dyed shirts yellow and made some pretty simple hats.  The hats ended up being too tall and looked a little silly (especially Sawyer's because my measurements were off) but it was a lot of fun making our costumes.

















First thing in the morning we went with my mom's daycare to a Halloween party/trick-or-treating around an office.  The kids had a blast playing games and getting lots and lots of candy.










Later that afternoon Rilyn went with my sister to a church to do some trick-or-treating and Ryder and I went with my cousin Shannon and her daughter Pyretta around my parents neighborhood.  Isn't Pyretta the cutest?






And then we all went out together and the kids ended the night with a box full of candy.  I definitely ate my share!




The next day the kids were so tired I found them on the couch like this at 10 AM.  They are rarely on the couch!


This Halloween was lots of fun but I am so glad it only comes once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment