Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Trip To Montana Part 1

At the end of October the kids and I traveled to Montana for almost 2 weeks!  It was a such a busy and fun trip.

Our first stop was my grandparents house in Lodge Grass Montana.  We spent 2 days there just enjoying time with everyone.  The first day we were there we went to my Uncle Lamont and Aunt Jennifer's house and had a delicious taco dinner and got to see their place.  They have the most amazing chicken coop and beautiful land. I threatened to move into an empty trailer on their place more than once.

No car seats in the country...probably the best part of their trip

Jolene hanging with the chickens


Colton and Rilyn looking for the rabbits....which live with the chickens

Ryder, Brooklyn, and Jo
Chicken Heaven
Hanging with Uncle Lamont

We all slept together in one bed because my grandma amazingly expanded the bed with boxes and pillows.  I'm still not sure how she did it but she is pretty creative if you ask me!





Rilyn and Ryder insisted on helping my grandma make a pie....


Rilyn tries everything when she cooks...even evaporated milk which grossed my grandma out



 We spent quite a bit of time outside

















 We enjoyed some cuddle time



We improvised since there is no baby gear at my grandparents.  Which meant Sawyer got to hang out in a tub with some blankets.  At least it entertained him a little while.



We had such a great time and next time we are there I'm going to make sure my grandpa takes a few minutes to get in some pictures!

Just love this picture of Ryder ha...he is very excited about his box of animal crackers



No comments:

Post a Comment