Monday, December 15, 2014

November in Review

We've been having some computer/photo difficulties so blogging has been a little difficult lately.  I think we've pretty much got it all figured out so hopefully I'll be up to blogging my insane amount of kiddie pics soon.

November was a busy and fun month.  Here are some things we did:

Rilyn started learning to ride a bike without training wheels.  A pedal bike as Rilyn calls it.  Last year she got a balance bike for Christmas and has become quite proficient on it.  She's been so excited for a pedal bike and I'm a now a complete believer of balance bikes.  She got on her pedal bike and off she went.  She is REALLY good at it.  She hasn't really fallen and is so proud of herself.  She seems to be pretty athletic and I'm excited for that.




We also celebrated Xander's first birthday.  I didn't take too many pictures with my phone but I did get a few pictures of the cousins and some pics of the kiddos with Ryan and Carly who are super obsessed (in an amazing way) with Rilyn and all their nephews.






Carly loves making mohawks with the babies hair
Sawyer turned 6 months old and in true 3rd kid fashion he may or may not get a 6 month post.  He got two teeth and started sitting up in November.  He also loves rolling all over the house especially right to the Christmas tree to unwrap gifts.   Overall he is a fun, challenging, and healthy baby.  We love him!







These 3 sure do love eachother and I find them snuggling at least once day but usually more!






November really flew by and I'm sure December will too.  Holidays are so much fun with the kids because everything is so new and exciting to them.  I'm sure in a few years they won't find everything I do so amazing so I'm just living it up while I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment